KOWTOW Breton Rugby Top in Blue Stripe
Kowtow Breton Rugby Top in Blue Stripe.
Featuring a wide boat neckline and a classic breton stripe, it has a relaxed fit, and is made from organic cotton rugby knit jersey.
To indicate that this garment has been made with no harm to the planet, Kowtow added a colourful ‘Building Block’ tag to the seam. A signifier that it, and its wearer are part of the movement towards a better future.
- Made from 100% Fairtrade organic cotton heavyweight 300gsm jersey.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
- All of Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Designed for a relaxed fit.
- Model is 177cm / 5' 9½" tall and is wearing size S