IDAMARI Eyra Earrings in Gold
IDAMARI Eyra Earrings in 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
A playful pair of round hoop earrings that catches the light from any direction.
- Vermeil (18k Gold plated sterling silver)
- Fairtrade Gold and Recycled Sterling Silver
- Approximately 2 cm in diameter
- Earring weight 6 grams each
- Designed and handmade in Berlin
Idamari is the creation of Norwegian designer Ida Molander, who produces limited edition, handmade jewelry that is ethically sourced and made from primarily recycled gold and silver material in Berlin. Influenced by the technical precision and modern elegance of Scandinavian design, these individual pieces lend themselves to both an everyday simplicity and a quiet sophistication that guarantees their longevity as a go-to accessory and statement of intent.