IDAMARI Lamé Hoop Earrings - Gold
IDAMARI Lamé Hoop Earrings in Gold Vermeil.
- 18k Gold Vermeil (Gold plated sterling silver)
- Approximately 2 cm in diameter
- Earring weight 3 grams each
- Designed and handmade in Berlin
- The perfect sized hoop that is ever so slightly oblong.
Idamari is the creation of Ida Molander, who produces limited edition, handmade jewelry that is ethically sourced and made from primarily recycled gold and silver material in Berlin. Influenced by the technical precision and modern elegance of Scandinavian design, these individual pieces lend themselves to both an everyday simplicity and a quiet sophistication that guarantees their longevity as a go-to accessory and statement of intent.